Customer Feedback

Please share your ideas for new features or improvements in the public forum below. This will allow others users to vote and comment your suggestions, and our team to review and support them.

You can also contact our team privately via the “contact support” link in the right-hand sidebar. We’ll do our best to answer all your question and keep you updated about our work.

Check out our product roadmap at http://dev.kantree.io/ where you can read about what we’re working on!

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Reorder sub-cards

In the card edit popup, the sub-card list should have a drag handle for manuel reordering. This makes planning/brainstorming much easier.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Option for automated actions to automatically add subcards

It would be great if I move a card to a column to automatically add subcards. For example: I move the card to Review and the sub cards Review text and Review Layout would be added automatically.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Different permissions for tasks and subs

create possibility give different right for project roles for editing tasks and sub-tasks and attributes

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Provide better mobile app

We do really like Kantree. Since two months it's the central of our little company.

But, the iOS app is poopoo.

It semms to be exactly the same as the web app but the look&feel of the mobile app is so, so bad.

It is really not usable.

so please! provide a new mobile, even if yo can't access every feature of the webapp.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Adding, renaming and using of custom field-section in a project-card does not work

If you open a project-card and want to add a new section into the activities-section, the created fields are not editable afterwards. Neither in renaming nor in reordering.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Gmail Extension

Develop Gmail Add on/extension so that email and attachments can be easily sent/linked to cards from within GSuite.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Auto count time worked on a card

Hello.
    It would be amazing to start to work on a card and, on a task (or subtask, sub-sub task and so on), be able to count the time without having the need of manually log the information.
    I know that there is a feature in which, if you right click the checkbox, you can mark the task as "In progress", so, wouldn't it be amazing if marking the checkbox as "In progress" triggers a time counter?(Similarly, pausing the task the same way would pause the counter and, by marking in progress again, the time counter would continue from where…

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Possibility to add pictures to column discription

Hi. I would like to have the possibility to add a picture/thumbnail to a discription of a column. Sometimes a picture says more than a thousand words...

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Organiser les vues dans le menu du projet

Bonjour
    Il serait pratique de pouvoir organiser les vues dans le menu du projet. En effet, lorsque le nombre de vues partagées (ou même privées) est important, la lisibilité n'est plus assurée.
    Plusieurs pistes/suggestions :
    - pouvoir ajouter des séparateurs/titres (comme dans les cartes par exemple) pour répartir les vues selon le besoin adressé
    - pouvoir organiser les vues de façon hiérarchique sous forme d'arbre

Exemple de besoin :
    Un projet itératif faisant intervenir plusieurs phases macros (réalisation, validation par exemple). On peut définir 3 vues : une vue "itération" permettant de gérer le contenu de l'itération, une vue "réalisation"…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Sub-tasks inherit attributes

Sub-tasks auto assign / inherit attributes, assignee's from parent card.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Trigger type attributes

It's possible today to define an automated action for a card when moved to a defined group.

But, it's not possible to do it when an attribute takes a precise value.

It would be very appreciated to be able to define automated actions when changing the value of an attribute.

Better : be able to define automated actions based on "trigger" type attribute (KQL based expression type returning TRUE for example)

For example :
    I have a card with a ROI field formula calculated from a business value and story points.
    I would like to have a "trigger" type attribute…

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Selecting various cards on various columns

I've stumbled on something very annoying: the inability to select various cards at once to, then, apply an action. I'll give an example:
    Let's say that I want to delete 7 cards that are spread on various columns: there's no way to delete them all at once! I've considered to:

- Create a temporary column (list), put all the cards there, then delete the column. However, the column is deleted and the cards appear out of any list, meaning that, in any way, I'll have to delete them one-by-one.
    - Yet putting the cards to delete in a column, on…

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Change size of cards in modal-window view

Sometimes I have very wide picture attachments. They are shown very small because of the limited column width. When the card is docked on the right side of the screen I can make the cards wider, but when it is in modal-window view I can't change the size. Would be great to have this option in modal-window view too.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Group on calculated fields

At this moment (the calculated fields being very new) you cannot group using a 'formula field' in Kanban view. It would be very convenient if this could be done in the future.

(I realise that the calculated field could have many different values requiring as many columns to be displayed. So this might be a pitfall for an user. The user should organise the info in order to prevent to many different field values.)

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Nice A5 or A6 print per Card

It would be great to easily print out all cards currently visible (depending on the Filter settings) in a neat, small template format (eg A5 or A6 in Europe). These bulk-printed cards could than eg be used on a physical wall.

(Inspired by the Trello Power-up 'Agile Cards - print your board' from Spartez)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Virtuelle Projekte - Übersicht

Virtuelle Projekte bestehend aus zwei oder mehr existierenden Projekten.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Affichage contexte et swimlanes

Est il possible d'avoir un affichage quand on utilise les contextes et swimlanes que des lignes qui contiennent de l'information ou d'avoir les lignes vide en fin d'affichage?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Epic-Oriented Timeline view

Having an Epic-Oriented timeline view (with "sub-timelines" containing Epic's cards) would be useful for planning macros and products' roadmaps.

This would reduce the need to specify every Epic's task at early project stages when designing a roadmap.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Allow user timezone and use it for dates and times

Allow users to specify their timezone and have Kantree dates and times take it into consideration.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

User timezone is already automatically taken into consideration on dates and times. User language as well (for display purpose). If you found some cases here it doesn’t seem to be, please, let us know!
    However, it is not yet possible to choose a timezone, it is automatically attributed, based on your computer’s timezone.

20. Suivi des demandes par formulaire

Hello,
    Lorsqu'un utilisateur souhaite suivre le traitement d'une demande effectuée par formulaire, la page de suivi ne propose que les champs qui ont été remplis lors de la demande.

Il serait utile de pouvoir ajouter des champs sur cette vue de suivi uniquement qui permettrait à l'utilisateur d'avoir un retour plus détaillé sur l'avancement. Les commentaires peuvent permettre cette communication mais ce n'est pas très commode.

Exemple de cas :
    - Je soumets une anomalie avec une criticité "bloquante"
    - Lors de l'analyse, l'anomalie peut être requalifiée "majeure" ou "mineure". Dans mon cas, j'utilise également cette requalification pour indiquer une…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Customer Feedback

Feedback and Knowledge Base